Oct 16, 2014

Vacation Day 9

Today was another retreat day. Instead of going out for breakfast this morning we opted for donuts in the room. After that I headed down to stitch. I love seeing all the different ways of stitching. It's amazing to see in a room of 100 people all the many different patterns and what nots people use with their hobby. We went to an early dinner and it was delicious. We went back to Giant Crab buffet. Tonight was time for the Halloween Exchange. Here is what I stitched for the exchange...
 Here is the beautiful piece I received...
A friend of mine finished it and I just love it so much!!! Today I worked on the Cut Thru Pirate Ship. Here is where I was at the beginning of the day...
Here is where I finished...
I did too much talking and buying haha. The vendors were all setup today and I had fun shopping. Ink Circles was there and I just love drooling on her pieces. So fun seeing the models in person. Several other vendors were setup and I emptied my wallet haha. Of course I need more projects right?!?!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress on the Pirate Ship Katie.

Linda

Sasha said...

This just sounds like so much fun! I need to look for something like this near me!

Preeti said...

Great progress on stitching !! You are having lot of fun there:)

Maggee said...

I am surprised you got any stitching done! I know you like to go visiting! That was a really cute exchange piece!

Maggee said...

I am surprised you got any stitching done! I know you like to go visiting! That was a really cute exchange piece!