Oct 31, 2017

Halloween Blog Hop

It's that time of year again. Time for a fun Blog Hop hosted by the wonderful Jo. Stop over to her blog to see what it's all about here. In order to play along we are to do few things.

First we give you a letter. Let's see what letter I have to give...
Now that you have your H. I'm supposed to tell you where to go next on your search for more letters...

Then just for fun I can share some Halloween stitching I've done. The funny thing is I love Halloween stitching and I have hardly any to show. I need to do more that's for sure. Here is a fun set I'm working on to try to help with that...
These are from Artecy and so far I've got the pumpkin finished and the skeleton beneath it started...
 
Here is one of my Halloween displays. You can see two pillows made by friends in the mix of decorations also two Mill Hill beading boxes I did in 2009 on the top shelf...
 
I hope you enjoyed your stop at my blog. I can't wait to stop by your blog too.

21 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Great post! Love that Halloween display. Thank you for the letter! 😄

Mii Stitch said...

Thanks for the letter and great Halloween display :)

Julie said...

Lovely Halloween display

Christine said...

Great stitching, I love the spooky squares

cheryl said...

Love that set of Halloween stitching! Happy Halloween!

Tiffstitch said...

Great display! We really need to start doing that for each season now that DD is getting older. I think she'd get a kick out of it. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Hop this year.
Love the spooky display and the Mill Hill designs. Maybe the Skeleton will join the display by next year?

Barb said...

I love your Halloween display!

AnaCristina said...

Lovely display! Thank you for the letter and Happy Halloween!

FlashinScissors said...

Love your stitching, and the great display!
I haven’t joined in with the Hop this year ..... don’t have any Halloween stitching, but I love seeing what everyone has made.
Happy Halloween, Katie!
Barbara x

deb said...

Your Halloween stitches look fantastic!

rosey175 said...

Love your display shelf! I have just started doing that myself; my collection is pretty meager at the moment haha. Your Hallowe'en stitching looks awesome! Thank you for the first letter. :D

jocondine said...

Thanks for the letter, love your display and the collection of creepy smiles you're stitching. Happy Halloween! Amitiés.

Brigitte said...

Great, your Halloween display, Katie. And I love the Artery design you are working on. Now on to the next letter.

Astrids dragon said...

I love your stitching and display, what fun! Hugs.

Bekah said...

I love the faces. Are you going to finish them in cubes? Thanks for the letter.

Ariadne said...

As we don't celebrate Halloween in Greece I haven't got any stitched pieces but still enjoy this bloghop!AriadnefromGreece!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely Halloween display.

Renee said...

These are fabulous Halloween cross-stitches! (I was just thinking I need to make a few Halloween themed ones for my home, too.)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Awesome Hallowe’en pieces!

Sheryl said...

Lovely display Katie. Thanks for the letter.