Jul 16, 2007

Memories

Hey look it's been since yesterday that I posted Wow haha. So today was more packing. I found some old things from my high school time. It's so funny to read now. First page is Ohh I love blah and he's the best blah blah. Then 2nd page Forget blah but blah is so perfect. I just laughed and laughed. Of course I can only remember a few of them so yeah sure love haha. We made some more progress at least as far as packing. Can't believe how much more we have to do. I haven't even started at the apartment really.

Jeremiah update. He's doing great. He had therapy today. Still has some hard times. The PT is so great. She pushes him when he needs to be pushed. He just gets so worried about having pains again that he gives up. Heck I bet I would too if I went through everything he has in the last few months. He's walking really good with his walker. Even amazed the PT today cause he walked out to the van instead of getting in his wheelchair. The new braces really seem to be working good for him.

2 comments:

Marita said...

Yay for Jeremiah. I'm glad he is going so well.

I love reading my old school stuff and have kept a couple of books just to show my girls when they grow up.

Meari said...

Glad to hear J is doing so well with PT. Keep up the good work, J! :)