Jan 3, 2008

First Finish

Annoucing my first finish of 2008. In ILCS we have monthly block swaps. Jan's theme is Cows. I found this cute little cow on FreeOnlinePatterns.com and just had to stitch her. I thought it would be a quick fast thing and be done on the 1st. Nope. It really does have a lot of stitches. So I finished her yesterday. Still my first finish. She's sure cute. I made a few changes. Of course had to add a purple bow. Now I'm off to stitch on the Crabby All Year piece. I want to stitch Jan at least and then I have an ornament for the ILCS Ornament SAL and then back to my model. I have too much to stitch!!!

----2008 Stitching Goals----
Crabby All Year by Raise the Roof
12 Ornaments for the ILCS Ornament SAL
Monthly ILCS Block Swaps
As many models as I get
Make progress on the Dragon Pirate

2 comments:

Marita said...

That is one cute cow!

Vickie said...

Love the cow and her bow!!!