Apr 2, 2010

It's that time of Year

Wohoo it's that time of year again. The Garage Sales have started popping up. Last week we only did a few. Today we did at least 15. Mom already has over 700 items to add to her booth this year. This is from last fall to now. I can't wait to see how many we add to it with the Garage Sales starting. It really is fun cause you just never know what you will find.

Yesterday I found a container full of Aida stitching fabric. I was excited and wanted to offer her a price for the whole lot of fabric. I was ready for $20 to be a great deal maybe even $40 but she said $4 and I about died. I grabbed it up quick haha. There has to be over $50 probably almost $100 worth of Aida in this container. The weather is getting warmer and there will be more and more popping up from now on. No stitching updates cause it's getting to that time of year. Busy Busy Busy. Monday will be used pricing all the stuff we bought yesterday and today. Thursday the 8th I go to my stitching retreat. I can't wait. So I have packing and sorting and grocery shopping to do before then haha. Then it's a BREAK till Sunday though so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: