Mar 21, 2011

March Ornament



Finished my March ornament finally. This one Fred picked out. Why am I not surprised he picked Naughty? It was a Mill Hill kit. I really enjoy stitching these but they do seem to take some time. I'm just happy cause this means I have finished all the months so far so I'm keeping up with our group challenge. Plus this one is a finished finish so that is extra great. We get put into a monthly give away for finishing and then a year give away if we finish all the ornaments. So far I'm doing great.

3 comments:

  1. Really cute Katie! You did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great Katie!!! Too funny Fred picked this one...Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.