Dec 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 30

Friday, December 30, 2011
What are your resolutions this year?

Like almost everyone else of course I would love to lose weight. In all reality I just don't have the will power. My real resolutions are to stitch more, be a better parent, be a better wife, be a better daughter, and make deeper life long friendships with my friends. I also want to be a more active blogger. I really enjoy writing down my thoughts even if no one reads them haha. I've really enjoyed getting more involved in the blogging community. I just basically want to have a happy healthy 2012!

Today I worked on my WIPocalypse list. If you haven't heard about this yet Where have you been hiding? LOL Every stitching blog I look at someone is talking about it. I love the idea and can't wait to watch everyone's progress. Follow the link to find out more information. Anyway here is my list so far....

  1. Holiday Greetings Mill Hill Kit

Crazy I know and the worst part is there is a WHOLE bunch I didn't put on this list. When I was looking through my stash I started going crazy. I found something to stitch here....and there....oh and this piece....oh yeah this magazine had something.... STOP! So I decided to stop here and add more as I go. At this rate I need to stitch 48 hours a day 15 days a week at least to get it all anywhere close to done. I did finish the Lobster's tail today. I think I'm going to put it down now and work on the # 8 Biscornu from the Quirky Quistmas Tree. Now that I have the green material from Christmas.

1 comment:

Amber W. said...

I really enjoy reading your blogs, so you know I will stick around! And I like the part about friendships. It doesn't seem that our relationships can get any closer than they already are, but I look forward to seeing what the year has in store for us!