What are your resolutions this year?
Like almost everyone else of course I would love to lose weight. In all reality I just don't have the will power. My real resolutions are to stitch more, be a better parent, be a better wife, be a better daughter, and make deeper life long friendships with my friends. I also want to be a more active blogger. I really enjoy writing down my thoughts even if no one reads them haha. I've really enjoyed getting more involved in the blogging community. I just basically want to have a happy healthy 2012!
Today I worked on my WIPocalypse list. If you haven't heard about this yet Where have you been hiding? LOL Every stitching blog I look at someone is talking about it. I love the idea and can't wait to watch everyone's progress. Follow the link to find out more information. Anyway here is my list so far....
- Make Progress on QS Severeielle
- Make Progress on Treasure Dragon
- Don't Start Another HAED LOL
- Finish Christmas on the Beach
- at least 6 Christmas Ornaments
- Holiday Greetings Mill Hill Kit
- at least 6 Halloween Ornaments
- Before End of November Stitch Thankful Critters
- Quirky Quistmas Tree freebie from Wyrdbyrd's Nest
- House SAL in ESC (Karen's Designs One Each Month)
- Happy Holidays by Ursula Michael
- Tribal Sand Dollar by White Willow Stitching
- Tribal Lobster by White Willow Stitching
- Tribal Starfish by White Willow Stitching
- Tribal Seahorse by White Willow Stitching
- Tribal Crab by White Willow Stitching
Crazy I know and the worst part is there is a WHOLE bunch I didn't put on this list. When I was looking through my stash I started going crazy. I found something to stitch here....and there....oh and this piece....oh yeah this magazine had something.... STOP! So I decided to stop here and add more as I go. At this rate I need to stitch 48 hours a day 15 days a week at least to get it all anywhere close to done. I did finish the Lobster's tail today. I think I'm going to put it down now and work on the # 8 Biscornu from the Quirky Quistmas Tree. Now that I have the green material from Christmas.