Oct 31, 2012

WIPocalypse

Few days late but here's my October WIPocalypse.

Progress at Sept update
I tried to take time off this month to work on other things. Here is a little bit of progress though.
 Started this one on Oct 27th.  Only have 3 days in on it right now. Love the little chipmunk.
Took me only 1 day at PALs to get this one finished up.
Started this one at PALs after finished the Sand Dollar. Finished it in 8 days.
  • Autumn by The Cricket Collection
I started Autumn and worked on it for 5 days before vacation.
Wonder what I will work on before the next WIPocalypse. Hope you get a lot done too.

4 comments:

  1. Your WIPs look great, Katie. I love the little chipmunk, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Tribal finishes! I also started Thankful Critters right in the middle with the chipmunk. Autumn looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great update Katie. Congrats on the finishes. Would you be interested in selling the Tribal charts?


    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. great progress on all your pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.