Jan 17, 2013

Dog's Love Finished & IHSW

I have a finish to report. This is a kit from Dimensions called Dog's Love. I love my dogs and especially my baby girl Izzy. I had to add her name to the collar. When I was working on the block of red at the top I had Jeremiah come over and try to help me out. He enjoyed it but quickly said he would rather play Xbox haha. I was glad he tried it a little bit at least. He said I don't know how you can see those X's. Now he really appreciates the HAEDs more haha.

So this weekend is IHSW. What's that mean? It means you warn your family that you are going to be stitching as much as possible and they are on their own haha. It stands for International Hermit Stitch Weekend. It's an excuse to take time to stitch and then make sure to blog about it so others can peek and get inspiration. I always look forward to this weekend and enjoy coming up with what I will work on for the weekend. Since I just finished something it's even better. So I could start something new or work on something already started. Which will scream loudest? I guess you'll have to check back to see. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. If you join in the IHSW I hope you find lots of time and gets lots of those little x's in.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on a great finish Katie. My, but you are a speedy stitcher.

Linda

Meari said...

Very cute finish, Katie. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I just found your blog.
I love your finish it's great.
Hope you had a good IHSW.

SoCal Debbie said...

That's a great picture! I love those paw prints!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous finish!