Nov 25, 2013

Monday Update

It's that time of year. It's COLD outside!!! But it feels wonderful. Stay inside my warm home and cover up with a blanket. Ahhh. Feels so good. We did venture out to start our Christmas shopping. I always hate it for one reason....then it makes me really really excited for Christmas! I can't wait! I want to play now!!! haha It's sad that I'm 34 and like a big kid....no it's not sad I love being this way.

Last week I worked on Fright Night Friends. Here is my progress...
 
Here is a close up of where I'm working. I would just LOVE to finish this year but I don't know. We'll see. I keep making the list of what I want to stitch next year. I'm getting exciting about it. Just wish it all went faster haha. I keep seeing new things I just have to work on of course.

I also started a cute turkey piece...
It will say Gobble till you Wobble. It's from the Summer 2011 Stoney Creek magazine. For some reason I've fallen in love with Stoney Creek lately. I never did one until Paradise and I was HOOKED. Well I hope everyone has a great Turkey Week.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Katie and I love your new start.

Linda

Barb said...

You are making good progress on Halloween. It's looking great. Your Turkey piece is cute.

Shelleen said...

Great progress and the turkey is cute.