Jun 18, 2015

Spring Finished and IHSW

 Spring from the Seasonal Wordplay book by Leisure Arts.
Fabric 28ct Antique White Jobelan
Used Suggested DMC threads
Started for CJC Jan 5, 2015. Took 7 Days to Finish.
I was finally able to get it finished up today. Just couldn't steal more time the past two days or it would have been done sooner. I really enjoyed this piece. Now I have 2 seasons done and 2 to go. Plus this is another finish off my CJC list. So 4 out of 15 are complete.

Starting tomorrow is IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend). So get out those pieces and stitch stitch stitch. I'm going to work on the endless blue of Selkie for the weekend. What are you going to work on?

15 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Woohoo! Great finish! I love this one and good luck progressing on the blue for Selkie. At least you have some definition with the cloud now. :)

Katie said...

Thank you very much.

gominam said...

Congratulations on another beautiful finish! Enjoy stitching Selkie, looking forward to it:)

Katie said...

Thank you very much.

Heather said...

Congrats on the finish it's so cute! I can't participate unfortunately because I don't have regular weekends lol I work both days. Tomorrow I'm off but I have to work on my resume and school stuff.

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Katie.

Linda

Preeti said...

Great finish!! :) I have lot on my list, unfortunately no stitching, for the weekend.

Miamina said...

Wow, that looks great! Well done!

I haven't completely chosen my IHSW project yet, but I'll have to make a decision soon!!

Mii Stitch said...

What a lovely finish ;) These designs are growing on me, since you've been working on them!
Have fun with the hues of blues :D I will be stitching too!

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Katie! I'll be stitching on the marriage sampler this weekend with Sue V!

Becca said...

Oh, lovely! Is there as much backstitching as it looks?

rosey175 said...

I meant to comment on the other one but then you finished before I could get on a non-mobile device!! It does look lovely although it reminds me of a daffodil so that bias might be showing again. :D Maybe you will achieve a different color on Selkie this IHSW!! I think I will bring out FFIII. He's been on the stand for a year waiting for me to own up and fix the counting error.

Justine said...

Only seven days...you speedy Stitcher! Love this one. Enjoy your blue weekend x

Maggee said...

Nicely done! Really like it!

Renee said...

I just love this cheerful piece! Lovely work!