Sep 29, 2015

Christmas Pals Ornament Finish

Part 4 of 6 Christmas Pals Ornaments by Dimensions
Used kit threads and 14ct Aida
Changed French Knots to Beads of Similar Color
Started kit for CJC Day 1. Took 5 Days.

Just in time. Got him finished up last night. We hit the road tomorrow so it's the last day scramble. I have lots and lots to do but wanted to pop in and show off my finish. I love how the backstitching changed the drab design to an adorable snowman. See ya from the road. Hope you travel along with us.

14 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous! The backstitch really looks great on this. Well done and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent finish! And have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Positively Adorable!! Safe travels, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute snowman finish! The backstitch really did help finishing him off nicely.
    Looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable finish! Safe travels:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on another superb finish!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable! Congratulations on squeezing in another finish before your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love snowmen and this one is adorable! What a darling finish. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay--for once, I agree that backstitching MADE the piece pop! Love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.