Nov 10, 2015

Always Thankful Finished and Turtle Trot

(Finish #19 for 2015) November 9th
Always Thankful by Erica Michaels
40ct silk gauze
My first ever 40ct silk gauze piece!!
Used suggested DMC
Started Oct 29, 2015. Took 8 Days.

I got it finished!!! Loved every stitch. Today is also the 10th which means it's Turtle Trot Time! I had added Always Thankful to my Turtle Trot list so I get to take that off now. The only other pieces I worked on since Oct 10th was my HAED Hope at the stitching retreat and I started another Christmas Pals Ornaments by Dimensions yesterday. I only have 2 left to do till I can mark it off too. Hopefully now that it's Fall my Turtle Stitching time will grow. 

14 comments:

  1. Yay for a finish! And a lovely one to boot. Good luck with the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Congrats on a wonderful finish and taking a chance on the 40ct. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your adorable 40ct. finish! Excited to see what's next:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous finish, the border really does look effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely finish. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your lovely finish, it looks the part!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always Thankful looks beautiful! Congrats on finishing it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on the great finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your finish! And if there's something to always be thankful for it's looking forward to your posts and fantastic finishes!!! Yes, I know it means I'm being a creep, but you are one of my fave bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your Happy Dance. The border is lovely; simple but the perfect finish to the piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.