Nov 19, 2015

Christmas Pals Ornaments Finished

(21)  November 19th
Part 6 of 6 Christmas Pals Ornaments by Dimensions
Used kit threads and 14ct Aida
Changed French Knots to Beads of Similar Color
Started kit for CJC Day 1. Took 4 Days.
All 6 Together. Took 25 Days total for all of them.
 
Wohoo I got them finished!!! This means another project marked off my 2015 CJC list. I guess I should have done them individually instead of as 1 project. Still they are done! Tomorrow starts IHSW or International Hermit Stitch Weekend. It's a great excuse to get some X's in. I'm going to bring out HAED Hope and start another page on her. Come and join in with me!

16 comments:

Rachel said...

He is so gorgeous! Congratulations on your finish and another CJC finish. I can't wait to get started on mine now! Have a good IHSW. I want to see LOTS of progress come Monday! :)

Julie said...

Great collection, they do look fun

gominam said...

Congratulations on your wonderful and very colorful collection finish! Great job:)

Brigitte said...

All these little guys look gorgeous, congartulations on finishing them all.

Cathy said...

These little guys are so cute!

Bea said...

They are all really cute - what great finishes!

Renee said...

Oh, Katie! These are all SO cute! Beautiful work. :)

Heather said...

Aww congrats he's adorable!

Annie said...

They're all wonderful! Congrats on a CJC finish!
Looking forward to seeing your progress on Hope. I "hope" you have a good stitchy weekend;)

Tiffstitch said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations on completing all 6 and in time for Xmas too.

Preeti said...

Congrats on completing a cute and colourful collection:)

Lana said...

So cute they all are!!! These little guys are on my wish list! They are so adorable!!

Justine said...

So cute! Congratulations on finishing the set. They will look gorgeous hung on your tree this year - if you get round to finishing them that is! I am just the same as you when it comes to finishing....

Mii Stitch said...

So sorry for late comment... Congrats on your latest finish! These pals all look like a fun bunch to stitch.

Maggee said...

Yay! They are really cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!

lynda said...

These are so cute! I love the reindeer and the penguin! Are they separate kits or all in one?