May 22, 2017

Vacation Day #31 and #32

Day 31 we had no travel problems the rain held off for our trip through the mountains. We stayed at Mineral Wells, WV which is the place we stayed on the way the first night. I got to have my delicious spaghetti one more time haha.

Sunday was our last day on the road and it was a long one. It takes us a little more than 5 hours to get through Ohio. Plus it's boring and flat and you just want to be home.

We made it a little before 4pm. Izzy (our dog) was so excited to finally have us home. Fred (hubby) of course was too.

Now starts the crazy dash to catch up. I'm so far behind on my SALs...Under the Sea SAL and the Monthly Snapshots. I also have to work on Grandpa's Family Crest. Plus I have a million other things that I want to stitch just to STITCH again haha. I so behind on blog reading! I have a million loads of laundry. We have to get our tomatoes planted and go grocery shopping. Plus this and that and those and these. Ahhhhhh! Guess what too. We leave Thursday evening for a fun Memorial Day camping trip haha. But by then I know I will be really really glad to sit around the fire and RELAX. So to all those who followed along on our travels Thanks! I have so much fun reading all your comments. I enjoyed sharing our adventures with you. Boy we will never forget this trip. What memories. I will settle down and stop posting every day now haha. Have a great week and upcoming Memorial Day. Lots to do so see ya after probably.

9 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Great to hear you are all home safe.Thanks for posting about your big adventure,it was lovely to read about it.Camping and a camp fire sound very relaxing.Have a good Memorial Day.

Mii Stitch said...

Glad you're all back home safe & sound.
Now the fun tasks of catching up with everything!!
Have fun!!!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. I'll miss reading about your vacation adventures. However, I'll really be looking forward to seeing some updates on your projects.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Welcome home! Glad you enjoyed your long trip away.

Brigitte said...

I've just read all your posts about your days after you left Disney. What a trip, Katie, and one with such wonderful memories.
But I'm sure that you all are glad to be back home now. It's always so very exciting to be on a great trip - but it's also great to come back home, isn't it?

Julie said...

Welcome Home from you adventures - I've loved being taken along on your trip. Thank you x

Melinda Forbes said...

Happy you are home safe. It sounds as if you are still super busy. So happy you are able to get away this weekend for a wonderful relaxing time.

Meari said...

Have you dug out from all that laundry yet?

Aldemar said...

Sounds like it was a fantastic trip, but its always good to get home too!