Jan 18, 2018

By the Sea Finish

Yesterday I didn't know what to work on. So I asked mom to pick a number 1 to 75 from my WIP list. She picked Number 10...
This is By the Sea from Praiseworthy Stitches. I bought it from Praiseworthy at the PALs Retreat. I started it for DUCJC in 2016 on Day 14. I only worked on it that one day and here is where I got...
So close to a finish. So I was glad when mom picked that one out because it ended the day like this...
 (4) January 17th, 2018
By the Sea from Praiseworthy Stitches
Complete Kit. Included Frame.
Stitched on 32ct Cream Linen
Threads are included DMC
Started Jan 14th, 2016. Took 2 Days. 
 
The model shows to make it puffy and make it a pincushion type of fluffy in the frame. I preferred it flat like this instead. Plus as you can tell it's a finished finish. Wohoo!!! That makes 4 finishes already this year and 2 finished off.

This weekend is IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend).  So clear those calendars, warn the family, grab some stitching, and stitch the weekend away. I think I'm going to pick up one of my new mill hill kits that I want finished for the cabin. See ya Monday with the update.

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Goodness me, you're storming through January and we're only half way through the month! Congrats on your latest finished-finish; your mum picked an easy one for you there. (By the way, is she better now?) :)

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish! You're clearing out these WIPs quickly, I better get a move on. :)

Justine said...

Great choice by your mum! Hope she is continuing to make good progress. That's a beautiful finish.

Mii Stitch said...

And another finish!!! What a cutie! Enjoy ISHW, I bet you will have another finish to share with us in your next post.

DJ said...

What a cute pattern and lovely frame! Looks fabulous and doesn't it feel good to have a fully finished finish? I'll be joining you in the ISHW! I'll be back to see how much stitching you got done!

Preeti said...

Congrats on the cute finish ! Enjoy IHSW:)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a great choice, fully finished too. Very impressive.

Julie said...

Great finish, nice frame!

Faith... said...

That was a quick finish! Congrats Katie!

Ariadne said...

I have a similar frame which doubles as a fridge magnet,I should stitch something!AriadnefromGreece!

Brigitte said...

Four finishes already for this year, I'm impressed. And such a lovely one.

Renee said...

Yay! What a fun finish. Congratulations!