Feb 16, 2018

February IHSW

It's the 3rd full weekend of the month which means it's IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend). Warn the family, order in food, grab your stitching, and get busy. Monday there will be a check in post to show how much progress you have made over the weekend.

I was going to work on the Under the Sea SAL this weekend but I got pulled away by the July Snapshot...
I started it Wednesday and got a little bit of progress Wed and Thu...
It is still demanding my attention so I promised it I would keep it out this weekend for IHSW. We have some plans this weekend but I will squeeze in stitching when I can of course. One of the plans is to take Hold on to Hope to my LNS to be framed. See ya Monday with progress hopefully. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's great progress - enjoy ISHW

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start, I am sure you can make a load of progress this weekend.

Preeti said...

Lovely start! Hope you get sufficient time to make progress. I have wedding anniversary on 17th(today) but my hubby has work full day in office. I have got my me time to stitch but instead I have finished (just framed) a new stitched piece as a gift for him. :)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Looking good Katie,hope your IHSW is going well:)

Julie said...

This series has been so lovely to watch grow with each finish, another beauty in the making.
Have a great weekend.

Faith... said...

Great progress, especially for only 3 days!