Oct 23, 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness

The 15th of the month is time for a Gifted Gorgeousness Update. So here I am finally with my late entry. Go here to the wonderful Jo's blog to see what others have shared. The idea of this blog SAL is to share with everyone what we have received as gifts or are stitching as gifts for others. So let's look back and see what fits that theme since my last check in.

I got a Frosted Pumpkin Halloween piece from my sweet hubby for Christmas last year. I posted my progress last check in and this is where I was with it...
I have been working on this one to maybe finish it by Halloween which is sneaking up very fast. Here I am now with it...
That's all I've worked on that was a gift from someone. I did join in an exchange with a lady on Instagram. She finished up this beauty from Hands on Design...
From my understanding you had to buy a beautiful bag from SewMuch2Luv on Etsy to get this chart. I looked and looked and couldn't find it anywhere. So I asked Luckycatstitches if she would trade and thankfully she said Yes. I sent her another Hands on Design pattern I had finished earlier and she sent this one. Another great exchange. I'm looking forward to adding it to my WIP pile.

8 comments:

Faith... said...

Good Halloween progress, especially since you have been so busy lately!

DJ said...

Isn't it fun to look back on your progress over the past year? You've accomplished quite a lot!! I'll be cheering you on while you work on finishing your last WIP so you can enter the contest!! What a cute Halloween piece you are working on...I love it that our husbands feed our habit! LOL

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the Hallowe'en design, I'll be cheering you on too.

Astrids dragon said...

Love your Halloween so far, it'll be here before you know it!
That was smart of you to suggest a swap, it's a win/win.

Meari said...

You do such cute pieces. The Frosted Pumpkin piece is so adorable!

Julie said...

The Halloween is growing well.

Ariadne said...

I love the Frosted Pumpkin Halloween!AriadnefromGreece!

Bethan said...

Great progress on your Hallowe'en piece - I hope you made it! x