Aug 12, 2019

Monday Update

Here I am with another Monday update. Let's see what I was up to last week.

Monday and Tuesday I worked on Mom's August piece. Tuesday I got it finished and put together...
(26) August 6th
  August from Sand, Sea and Cross Stitch Book
Stitched on 14ct White Aida Fabric
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Aug 1st. Took 4 Days.
7 Hours and 55 Minutes Start to Finished.
 
You might have got a sneak peek of that finish in my FFG post right before this one.  After finishing that one up I got started on my Lizzie Kate monthly. I worked on it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I took Halloween Minis down to the cabin with me and was able to squeeze a bit of time into a new monster face Friday night but forgot to take a picture of it. I left it down there of course to work on next time so you'll have to wait for that picture. Trust me it's just a green blob right now anyway haha.

Saturday we were busy so no stitching was done. 
We worked on cleaning up an area by the barn for a storage unit we will be getting. Jeremiah got to run the log splitter again too...
He loves when there is stuff he can help with. Sunday after getting home I worked a bit more on the Lizzie Kate August piece. Here is where I am right now...
Slowly but surely it's getting stitched up.

We have some fun coming up. Mom, Jeremiah, and I are heading back to the cabin Thursday this week. Several friends are coming some who haven't seen our campground yet even. We are really excited. We will camp for the weekend together. Then Sunday and the next week I am kidnapping my godson Damein. He is starting COLLEGE on the 26th and I'm giving him a kidnapcation for a week haha. He is really excited about it and so are we. So lots and lots of fun will be going on. Don't worry I'm packing stitching too. We will take him home the 24th and then get back to normal.

I hope everyone has a great week! I'm trying to keep everything straight I need to get done haha.

7 comments:

Faith... said...

Jeremih looks like he is enjoying himself! Love the new stitches. The Nautical one looks great but I love the LK one. I hope that Damien, Jeremiah and you have a great kidnapcation week. Is he going away to college or staying local?

Rhona said...

Love your stitching! Your Mom will be delighted with that cute finish!

Astrids dragon said...

I love how everyone pitches in at the cabin! I'm so glad you're going back again and this time with Damein in tow.
August is coming along beautifully, I love sunflowers.

Julie said...

Always fun for you all at the cabin, inbetween the working that is.
Lovely august finish, that's a cute one.
Have a great time away with Damein.

Pam said...

Your stitching looks fantastic as always. Have a blast with your Godson.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the latest pillow finish.

Glad that Jeremiah is working for his living too LOL Keep him at it!

Hope you've had a good time with Damien this week too.

Rachel said...

By the time you read this you should be back to 'normal'! I hope you all had a great week together, perhaps without the unicorns this time!!
Also hope you managed to squeeze in a bit of stitching so am looking forward to your next update. :)