Apr 10, 2020

Easter Blog Hop

The wonderful Jo is hosting another exciting blog hop. It's a fun way to see different blogs and maybe even meet some new friends. This one is the Easter Blog Hop. First thing first go to Jo's blog to get the starting point. Then you hop through the posts to make a phrase out of the letters you collect. It's always amazing to see what Jo comes up with. I'm sure this one will be no different.

Each participant is to share something Easter or Spring that we have created. Give you a letter that we have been assigned. Last we give you a link to the next blog in line.

So first up my new finish...
This cute little freebie is available here. I stitched it up on a light blue evenweave I had in my stash. Here is the back of the little pillow...
Here is the letter you are looking for...
Your letter is a W.

Now head over to the next blog to collect more letters...
A Patchwork of Crafts 

Have a great Easter!

**Edited April 27th. The end phrase was Be Well and Stitch April. Perfect for this year's Blog Hop Phrase **

19 comments:

jocondine said...

Well done with your stitching and thank you for the letter. Great blog hop indeed! Joyeuses Pâques! xxx

Ann C. said...

Beautiful stitching Katie. Thank you for the free pattern and the letter.

FlashinScissors said...

Nice stitching Katie!
Thank you for the link to the pattern, I might stitch that, it’s very cute!
Thank you for the letter.
I didn’t join in, I couldn’t decide what to stitch!
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching, front and back,thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year.
The bunny pillow is lovely and I like the little tableau you've put together too.

BronnyB said...

Bunnies!! What a cute stitch. I might have to add that one to my list. Lovely to meet you on the HOP.

Mary's Thread said...

Both bunnies, the photo and the stitch, are darling! Happy Easter, Katie!

Bethan said...

Gorgeous little finish! Happy Easter x

Kay said...

Very pretty. x

Astrids dragon said...

Such an adorable stitch and finish, and your other bunnies are sweet too!
Have a blessed Easter.

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely stitching and you make such cute pillows! Well done. Stay safe and happy this weekend.

Carol said...

That is darling, Katie--love the pretty color of thread! Hope you and your family have a lovely Easter weekend!

Elfie said...

Thanks for the ketter. I adore your bunny ornament - back and front.

Julie said...

Sweet Easter pillow
Thank you for the letter

Kaisievic said...

Katie, what a sweet bunny! Happy Easter and thanks for the link and the letter.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely stitching Katie. I like how you personalised it by putting the year on the reverse. I must think to do that more often with my smaller pieces.
I hope you had a good Easter and thank you for the letter.

Christine said...

That's lovely. Thanks for the letter!

Faith... said...

Looks cute!

Leonore Winterer said...

Such a cute little pillow! Thanks for the letter.