Dec 20, 2021

Monday Update

 Busy Busy but I wanted to get this update posted. So let's hurry...

First I worked on December Year of Celebrations piece 3 days and was able to finish it up yesterday...

Just like all the others I love the way it turned out. Took 7 days. 8 hours and 2 minutes. Now I have 5 left. June, July, August, September, and October. 

Then I decided to work on the December Lili of the Valley Fairy that was my set from last year...

It was nice to work on them again. I have October, November, and December left to finish up. 

We are heading out to eat dinner and going through our city lights drive through. So I need to wrap up this post. If I don't get to post before hand I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I know we will. We can't wait already!!

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the December Celebrations, perfect timing!

Carol said...

How cute and festive your December piece is, Katie! Enjoy your Christmas and I wish you all the best in the coming year ♥

Faith... said...

Congrats on the finish Katie! I think each month is cuter than the last.

I hope that you and your family has a very Merry Christmas!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on another finish. Will you be doing another year of months next year, or easing yourself back into stitching by finishing off the missing months? :)

Astrids dragon said...

Yay, a finish before Christmas, it looks great! At least you can take your time finishing the other months.