Hello everyone here we are again another Monday. Wow last one in July. Crazy. What did I work on last week?
Monday and Tuesday I worked on Chick's Hotel Mill Hill Kit. This is a gift for my Aunt and Uncle. I ended up passing my 500 goal and doubling it.
8 Days now on this one.
Wednesday I worked on Jeremiah's WIP spin from last Flosstube. Amphibian Alchemist by Fine Frog Stitching. The first day I only got 81 tiny stitches so this time I was glad to add 290 to it for Day 2. This one is on 14ct Nordic Blue Aida.
Thursday was time for Jeremiah's Christmas WIP wheel spin. Gift Bag Ornaments a Dimensions Kit. Day 3 on this one. So glad to make more progress. These are going to be so cute when finished...
Friday I was just burned out so I took the day and made Floss drops. It was a fun break. Saturday we went to Kokomo to a Comic/Toy Convention at the mall. It was a lot of fun. Our first out of town trip with Penelope our new van haha. So that was lovely. The seats are just so comfortable in this new van. Love it.
Sunday I was lost on what to work on. So my bestie said I should have a new start.
This one and Spring a viewer sent me and started the need for the whole set haha. I found Winter on eBay and Lisa found Autumn on a destash after a lot of searching. So start the set I must do right haha.Okay we'll see ya next week. Hugs and don't forget Love yourself!







No comments:
Post a Comment