Jul 1, 2007

Busy Busy

Stitching Wise -- I've been able to steal moments every now and then and work on the model I have for Rosewood Manor. I only have a little more to do and it will be finished. I seem to always get excited and stitch faster. I start looking forward to what she might send me next time.

Life Wise -- We've been making some big decisions lately. We decided to sell our lake trailer. I would have died 2 years ago if you told me that. Honestly though we just don't have the time to go there anymore. Plus it needs some $ put into it and we just decided maybe it was time to sell it. Our neighbor has wanted it forever so hopefully she will be able to buy it. So yesterday was devoted to starting the cleaning process. We hadn't even been up there this year yet other to mow. Today we will be done with that process hopefully. Not much more left to do.

Then we are going to take the $ from it and buy a camper. I'm excited about that. I love camping. It will have the fun of the trailer but we will be able to move it. That will be a HUGE advantage cause we camp all over the place with our geocaching hobby. I already bought this adorable cross stitching pattern called Happy Camper. I told everyone it will be my camper stitching piece till it's finished.

The other huge decision is to move. We have hated our apartment for a long time but just don't have the $ to move. My mom has also hated her house but didn't want to move into a big house and have to take care of it. Her dream is to travel most the year. So we came together and Yep we are buying a large house together. Then it's one bill for cable, telephone and what not. When they travel we will be there to mow the lawn and what not. Plus to be honest we already do everything together so why not? Jeremiah is so excited. He loves being over at mom's and it's just an extension of that. With doing the homeschooling together and things like that it will be a great thing to do. We are going to make sure the home is big enough for us all to have our separate areas so I think we are being really smart about the decision.

So See Lots of things have kept me away from blogging. But here I am. Now off to work again and hopefully tonite I can steal some stitches.

3 comments:

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Wow, lots of big decisions. I hope everything goes smoothly! :)

Kim said...

How exciting!! You sure deserve it!

~Kim~

Vickie said...

Those are some big decisions!! I hope everything works out the way you want it too!!!!