Jul 25, 2007

Model Stitching



This is a new one from Rosewood Manor. I received the leaflet yesterday. I found it on the web today. It's called Good Foundations. I was so proud of this piece. I couldn't wait to share it with others. So finally here it is.

Today I finished my 4th model for Rosewood Manor. I can't show of picture of it of course. Just excited. The worst part of model stitching is to not be able to share the picture after a large finish. It will come though haha.

Today's model I finished makes my 17th total models stitched. 4th for Rosewood Manor and I will continue to work for her as long as she wants me. She is the best.

5 comments:

Meari said...

That's a great piece, Katie. Well done!

Kim said...

I loved seeing that piece at the retreat and the story behind it. AWESOME!! Congrats on the release :)

~Kim~

Shari said...

Woohoo Katie!!! I loved seeing this one at retreat, so I am sure it is one that will be added to my collection! You did a great job on it!! Congrats!!!

Greg said...

Congrats!!!! It's a fantastic piece!! YAY!!

Marita said...

A beautiful piece well done. Their photo does justice to your hardwork.