Jul 30, 2007

Question Catch Ups

Today's SBQ was suggested by Ish (http://ishsuth.wordpress.com/) and is:

Which project (finished or in progress) are you most proud of? Explain why.

Wow first thought that came to mind was my TW Stretch piece. I was so happy to finish a TW. Plus I love the dragon. In progress though are my HAED pieces. I just love them so much. If I ever actually finish one it will be my fav by far.

Today's SBQ was suggested by Dani (http://tkdchick.blogspot.com/) and is:

Have you ever thought of getting a rider on your household insurance to properly cover your stash (some of us have quite an extensive stash that an average household policy wouldn't fully cover) in the case of some sort of damage to your house that would destroy/ruin charts, fabrics, floss, etc?

This show my short fall I guess. I don't have much of a stash at all. Now I do have several charts but not near as many as most the people I know. So no I haven't considered it at all.

Saturday, July 28, 2007 Week 234


  1. Traditional :: Marriage
  2. Popeye :: Spinach
  3. Gin :: Whiskey
  4. Harsh :: Words
  5. Topless :: Bar
  6. The thing :: Great Movie
  7. Defiant :: Teenager
  8. Huge :: Fat
  9. Food :: Yummy
  10. Lenny :: Skinny

No comments: