Nov 29, 2007

Pirate Dragon Update

Here is my update. I finished another set of columns. So yep that means 3,920 stitches in. Only a little 43,995 left. I'll be done tomorrow right? LOL This is the first four columns on the first page. I have to celebrate this or I will go nuts haha. I love it still. It kills me to put it down.

I also received another model in the mail. It should go quick. Another saying one. I like those. I just don't like pieces with alphabets on them. I heard there is one sampler that says something about I already know the alphabet haha. I need that one. I keep telling myself to put the Pirate Dragon down and work on something small for myself. I might get my chance. We are going to do a SAL (Stitch A long) in the yahoo group CSF. It's a freebie design that says Cross Stitch Forever which is what the CSF stands for. I think it starts Saturday.

So I think the plan is to put the Dragon down work on the model till Saturday. Then I can pick up the SAL and work on it till Monday. Sound Good?

6 comments:

Sandy P said...

Wow katie, your needles are hot! You've done so much so fast and It is lovely! I love the SKY colors they are so soft. yOU GO GIRL.
your friend, Sandy P.

Anonymous said...

Wow Katie that is great! You have guts to do such a design as this. I always admire but to intimanted to really do it!
Melinda (CSF)

Anonymous said...

Katie, very nice stitching.
Debra in Indiana

Meari said...

Great job, Katie.

Cathy said...

Looks great! It looks like a painting. Keep the progress pictures coming.

Shari said...

very pretty Katie!!!! It looks great!