I saw this on another blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun. So I wanted to fill it out too. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
1. Where / how did you meet? Kinda funny story here. When I was in high school I went to this counseling group thing. Well Fred's brother was there too. On family nights Fred and his mom would come for his brother's support. Okay now My mom always called me Fred. Don't know why she just did. So at the end of the night she would say Come on Fred and Fred would say What in his low lovely voice. It was an on-going joke. I kinda had a crush on his brother cause he was a bad boy. Didn't know that Fred had a crush on me. Long story little shorter I ended up going to college and Fred was there. So we got to meet one another again after 5 years. He was my best friend.
2. How long have you known each other? 11 years now I think
3. How long after you met did you start dating? About a year. I was dating a jerk and Fred was my best friend. When I finally got smart and left the jerk Fred waited a few weeks and then asked me to date him.
4. How long did you date before you were engaged? I think probably 2 years. Don't really know.
5. How long was your engagement? A few more years we wanted to graduate and stuff.
6. How long have you been married? 7 years this coming June
7. What is your anniversary? June 2nd
8. How many people came to your wedding reception? Wow probably 150 or something. I didn't have time to count haha.
9. What kind of cake did you serve? Walmart cake. It was delicious. We had a small tiered one and then a big flat sheet cake. It was cheap and yummy.
10. Where was your wedding? My grandparent's had this gorgeous log cabin on this beautiful land. We got married in their front yard. I asked them almost as a joke and they said Yes. I was so glad! It was beautiful. My grandfather built me an arbor that we decorated.
11. What did you serve for the meal? We went to Gordon's Food Service and got a bunch of things. Meatballs, Meat Plate, who knows what else. It was all good.
12. How many people were in your bridal party? I had 3 and Fred had 3.
13. Are you still friends with them all? See I was smart here I used Family. Except for one. Unfortunately I wouldn't call us friends anymore. My step mother was my bride's maid though.
14. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony? No but he was close!
15. Most special moment of your wedding day? Wow all of it. It was raining up until moments before my wedding which was special. Then it let up we got married and at the end it gently started sprinkling when we was in the line giving hugs to everyone and thanking them for coming.
16. Any funny moments? The preacher prounced our name wrong. When he did the I introduce Mr and Mrs it was funny.
17. Any big disasters? Fred's Mom! She was a slutty black dress to our funeral I mean wedding.
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Went to Las Vegas
19. How long were you gone? I think a week. I was so bored and wanted to come home.
20. If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change? I would have a fun wedding. Something totally crazy like dress like pirates or something.
21. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The left side now.
22. What size is your bed? We finally got a king. Gotta share with Jeremiah and the dog.
23. Greatest strength as a couple? We love one another! We still look at one another like the first time we met.
24. Greatest challenge as a couple? His family but we don't let it bother us that much any more it's not worth it.
25. Who literally pays the bills? He pays his bills.
26. What is your song? Shaina Twain From This Moment
27. What did you dance your first dance to? From this Moment
28. Describe your wedding dress. Just a normal boring dress. It was the 3rd one I tried one. I liked it so it's the one we got. I didn't care.
29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding? Fake ones. They last forever that way.
30. Are your wedding bands engraved? Nope. I would like to get new rings sometime. These are just cheap from Walmart.