Dec 31, 2008

Resolutions

This is the time of year you hear a lot of people talking about resolutions. So why not join in I guess. First I will say I hope everyone has a great 2009! I can't believe 2008 is over already. Time just flies. Make sure to take time to love your loved ones. Never know what tomorrow might bring.

Life Resolutions:
1. Go Camping with my Friends more
2. Be a Better Wife/Mom/Daughter/Teacher/Friend
3. Do Jeremiah's exercises more often and harder
4. Do Wii Fit and attempt to lose some weight
5. Be Strong and don't panic over little things

Stitching Resolutions:
1. Don't take on too much responsibility stitching and lose me time
2. Finish at least one ornament a month
3. Do some Halloween stitching
4. Do a Biscourni
5. Make progress on my HAED Pirate Dragon

I'm sure there is more but these are my top 5 at least. In this scary world it's an important thing to just think and be positive. We have to make the best of what we can. It's hard but we have to always remember it could be so much worse than it is right now. When you think it's impossible to keep going just think about that. It helps me. At least I can get up and walk to where I need to be. At least I have a home that I love. At least so many things are good even when there are some bad. We can make this world a better place to live. It's one thing at a time. Smile it's like the flu and spreads even to places you don't know it did.

No comments: