Feb 23, 2009

WIP Update

So I posted Thursday and I ran back to my stitching. The pirate dragon was just screaming stitch me. Since it was the sky part it's not so much confetti stitching so I knew I could get a lot done if I tried. Thursday I got 420 stitches in. Friday I picked it up again and got only 240 cause we went Flea Marketing. Saturday I got a lot of time again and stitched 410 more. So I stitched 1,070 stitches in just the three days. If only I could do this with other not HAED designs LOL like my gardening gnome I would finish him in a day. Oh well. Now I'm down to confetti stitches again so it will drag until I start the next column. Here is the update pic.



Then Sunday was my Gnome SAL. Here is my update on him. See I didn't get nearly as much done haha.



This week I think I'm going to work on a little exchange piece. It's a small one so I will have that quick finish feeling. Have to see what screams stitch me. Right now I'm catching up on emails and doing some other computer stuff. I joined a new yahoo group and I'm really enjoying getting to know the ladies on there.

4 comments:

  1. Looking great Katie! Your needles are smoking!
    Hugs,
    Kim P in MO(from ESC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, Katie. That gnome is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pirate Dragon is amazing...don't know if I could do stitches like that without messing it up somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie,
    Your needles have really been smokin' this past week. Great progress!

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.