May 10, 2010

Pinkie Update



Here is an update on Pinkie. This is the HAED Storykeep called Fragile. I nicknamed her. Have a total of 971 stitches in now. Her little head is popping out. She is looking at me now and saying Come on Stitch Faster haha.

I got hit by a lovely head cold. I'm just starting to feel a bit better but when I cough it hurts my whole body. Jeremiah just got it. I told him hurry and get over it by Friday cause we are going camping. It will be our first camping trip of the year. I'll make sure to take photos to share with everyone. Of course it's going to be rainy and cold all week but hopefully this weekend's forecast will change. They don't have rain at least but cold temps. At least my dad is bringing a camper so no tent camping if it is cold. That will help Jeremiah a lot. Well I'm off to add some more to my little Pinkie.

4 comments:

Lana said...

Pinkie is coming along very nicely!! Great job! Hope you feel better soon! Afterall, you got some campin' to do next weekend, so you have to get well!

Mel said...

He's so cute!
I do hope your cold goes away soon.

Cathy said...

Great progress. It is really coming along. Hope you are feeling better.

Meari said...

You've made a lot of progress since your last update. Lookin' good!