Dec 20, 2010

Merry Christmas



I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! We are really looking forward to it here. Fred and I finished our shopping on Saturday and finished our part of the wrapping on Sunday. Wow we are all so spoiled and very very lucky. I can't wait to see Jeremiah's face when he opens his stuff. He is saying a lot how he knows how lucky he is and I'm very glad.

I'm sure I won't be on for awhile cause first I have several wonderful family gatherings to attend. Then I will be having fun playing with our new things. I have one Christmas wish for everyone reading. I wish that your 2011 is everything you want/need it to be. Love you all. Thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Katie.

Did you snag that off my blog?? LOL