Nov 23, 2011

2 Days Progress

Here is my start of Severeielle which I have renamed Dragon Lady. I just can't for the life of me remember how to spell the real name haha. I got 600 stitches in each day I worked on it. So this is 1,200 stitches. I'm impressed with how quickly it's moving. There is a lot of big chunks of color so it's not like more other confetti filled HAEDs I've worked on. I just LOVE each stitch I make. I'm going to take a break and work on JBW Turkey now. It will be a quick stitch then I can go back to the lovely Dragon Lady. I just can't wait to see what pops out of the purple blob next. The darkness at the bottom is the start of the doorway. On the first page I should get to the little dragon's wing.

Guinea Pig update....He's still not doing great. We've went to the vet 3 times. They are giving him an antibiotic shot. The doc said either they make it or they don't so it's a good sign he's alive. They gave us an extra shot for tomorrow since they won't be open. Then we go back Friday. I just want the little guy to get better. I feel so sorry for him. One thing positive from this is I've fallen in love with the vet's place. They haven't charged me at all yesterday or today. It's amazing. Our other vet would gladly have charged us a few hundred dollars by now. This one said they just want to get him better for us. The med one day was $27. The vet fee for the visit is supposed to be $29. So far they have only charged us $27 total! We've been there 3 times and got 3 injections and another for tomorrow. I'm really really impressed with their care and concern even though he's "just a guinea pig". Jeremiah is really hoping he's going to get better but still prepared for the worst.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I know I complained about it in the last message. I'm just irritated with how mean and cruel some people can be. I'm so thankful for what I have in my life. I just wish people would take a second to understand No matter how bad things are they could always be worse. Take one second to stop and smile to stranger beside you. We all know life is hard but why not try to at least make our corner better. I'm smiling and just trying so hard to make it. Tomorrow after the chaos of lunch it will all settle down. Then I can relax and just love my family. I hope each one reading this can have a fantastic day full of love. We all deserve it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm wishing you and the family a wonderful Thanksgiving, as stress free as possible! Love you bunches!