Jan 20, 2012

IHSW



I did it! I stuck with it all week long. I did get quite a bit done. I'm happy with my progress. Now it's all put away for the IHSW. Kinda funny I'm mostly a hermit this time of year and tomorrow is the one time I'm going out this month haha. Oh well. I will still steal some stitching time today and Sunday.





Here is my new start for the weekend. I love this little kit. I have it all ready and as soon as I get caught up on my computer stuff I'm off to stitch. I'll update Sunday.

Hope all the other IHSWers have a great weekend and get a lot of X's in.

4 comments:

  1. Katie! I love that Christmas on the beach piece! I've considered buying it so many times!
    Your stitching looks beautiful, as always! :)
    Cute little new start, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! So it's kinda a reversal hermitting for you. Enjoy your time out and then hermitting.

    Great going on the beach scene and looking forward to your new start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YeA!!! The "Chair" on the beach looks GREAT! =) Enjoy your time "off" with your ornie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach scene looks inviting right now. Can't wait to see your start on the Mill Hill kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.