Jan 13, 2012

Lobster is Finished

I have a big finish to report. The Tribal Lobster is done. This is a pattern from White Willow Stitching. It's done on ivory 28 count evenweave. I used a Gentle Arts thread called Geranium. I stitched it over 2 using 2 threads. I went through 3 and a half skeins of the thread! I was so worried about running out cause I only had 4. It was a fun stitch.

Felt so good to go to my goals page and mark something off! Now I have 3 finishes for the year but this one is bigger than the other two put together haha. I think I'm going to work on the next biscornu for the biscornu Christmas tree. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Love that lobster! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful lobster! I like how you stitched the date very tiny and snuck it right into the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finish, Katie. Wow, 3.5 skeins? How big is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.