Jan 13, 2012

Lobster is Finished

I have a big finish to report. The Tribal Lobster is done. This is a pattern from White Willow Stitching. It's done on ivory 28 count evenweave. I used a Gentle Arts thread called Geranium. I stitched it over 2 using 2 threads. I went through 3 and a half skeins of the thread! I was so worried about running out cause I only had 4. It was a fun stitch.

Felt so good to go to my goals page and mark something off! Now I have 3 finishes for the year but this one is bigger than the other two put together haha. I think I'm going to work on the next biscornu for the biscornu Christmas tree. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

3 comments:

lynda said...

Love that lobster! Great stitching!

SoCal Debbie said...

That is a beautiful lobster! I like how you stitched the date very tiny and snuck it right into the design.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Katie. Wow, 3.5 skeins? How big is it?