Jul 9, 2012

Weekend Stitching

My weekend was very nice and relaxing. We finally got time to watch a lot of stuff on our DVR. Finally watched Hatfield's and McCoy's. I normally hate westerns but I'm really glad I watched it. I simply can't believe this really happened. We also watched Miracle the movie about the whales stuck in the ice. It was enjoyable too. Watching a lot of tv means I also got a lot of stitching time.

I worked on two different things.

Saturday I worked on Summer by Cricket Collection and finished the S.

Sunday I worked on Rules for Life again.


3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

That's great that you can stitch and watch TV at the same time. I never get a lot of stitching done if the TV is on (unless it's just playing music). I love your stitching!

rgbusymom23 said...

Thanks for the heads up on the whale movie, I have been meaning to see it. I also enjoyed the Hatfield and McCoys, and I despise western movies.

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching.