Apr 17, 2014

On the Road

We started our vacation finally! This morning I had to swing by the doctor's office (only reason we couldn't leave till today). It was time to get my birth control injection. I told the lady hurry and shoot me so I can get out of here and get vacation started haha.

It was an uneventful day of traveling which is always nice. We made it through Ohio and into West Virginia. We've stayed at this hotel before so it's always nice to know it's going to be a good hotel. There was a Cracker Barrel within walking distance so off we went to eat. Now we are relaxing in the room. Jeremiah is on YouTube (which he does for hours and hours and hours haha) already. So nice to get the relaxing started.

2 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Enjoy your Vacation and have fun. I have always loved when we took our summer family vacations...I miss going on those family vacations in the summer time.

I found your Blog and I am now a follower of your Blog. I have a Blog as well and I would like for you to be a follower of mine:

http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com

I really love your blog...you have so many neat things in your sidebars.

Your Stitching looks great too...

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Amber W. said...

I think he gets the "youtube" thing from his Aunt Amber.