May 14, 2014

Home Sweet Home

We are home! We drove through some rain but we survived. When we got here I pulled up the weather and where we were last night is under a tornado watch. So we are glad to be home and not there.

Izzy was very very happy to see us. She still keeps looking at me when she wakes up just in case she had a dream. Jeremiah ran and jumped on his Xbox pretty much before we had our shoes off haha. Now I have a DVR full of shows to watch haha. Funniest part about being home is I'm just in time to get ready to leave again. This weekend is our first camping trip of the year. I'm looking forward to it even though I would rather be sitting right here on my couch in front of my TV. It can wait though.

I just can't believe the things we've done in the past 28 days. I can't be thankful enough.

1 comment:

Minnie said...

I'm glad you all made it home safe and sound, I enjoyed your adventures right along with you. Please take me with you camping, I can't wait. :-)