Feb 25, 2017

Feb Smalls SAL

It's time for another check in for the 2017 Smalls SAL. The goal for this SAL is to stitch a small piece (whatever that means for you) during the month and share with others. Last year was my first year and I decided to do a monthly piece for the year. This year I stuck with that idea and picked out these fun Pine Mountain Designs called Monthly Snapshots.





Here is February all finished up. This one took me 7 days. It seemed to have a lot more to it than the January one. I again enjoyed every stitch. I can't wait to start the March one! See ya March 31st.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely job Katie, you have chosen a very pretty series for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your finish. Can't wait to see your finish for March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty stitch - great series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this February finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty design, love the birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love it! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! What a lovey finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving this series. It is so different than last year - I really loved last years too - I can't wait to see March too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super sweet! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty block for February, stitched so beautifully. Do you have an idea how you will finished them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.