Apr 27, 2017

Vacation Day #8

Today we hit the road again. This time we stopped at St Augustine. They have a lighthouse that we needed to check off our list...
They also have a maritime museum so we had fun looking around and Jeremiah was forced to do some learning. They had some really neat interactive exhibits...
 
 
After that we headed about 45 miles away and found a hotel for the night. Tomorrow we head to the Happiest Place on Earth better known as Disney World. Fred will be flying in. I will be nervous till he's safe on the ground. I hate flying not only for myself but anyone I care about. So please send good vibes/prayers his way.

9 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

St. Augustine is my happiest place on earth...I love it there have been 15 times there throughout my life :) wishing Fred safety and lots of fun at Disney!

Mii Stitch said...

St Augustine looks like a lovely place to stop.
Have a Fantabulous time at Disney World!!!! OMG, so not jealous at all!! ;) Give a hug to Winnie & Tigger from me if you see them.

Rhona said...

Have a wonderful time at Disney World!

Astrids dragon said...

Another fun stop with the best yet to come! I can't wait to see those picture!
Safe travels for you all.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Great lighthouse.Hope you all have a fun time at Disney World.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yay, another lighthouse! Looks like a good one too.
Have a great time at Disneyworld.

Melinda Forbes said...

Caught up on your blog today. Happy Birthday Jeremiah! Thank you for sharing all of your adventures.

Preeti said...

The lighthouse looks nice! How many lighthouse have you stitched till date?
My family fly most of the time, but again, we don't travel much and our hometown is quite far and there is always the timecrunch so road/rail trip doesn't work.

Julie said...

What great paintwork on the lighthouse, reminds me of a helter skelter at the fair.