Oct 11, 2017

Vacation Day #9 PALs Retreat Day 1

Today was the first day of the PALs Retreat. I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was busy getting hugs from people I hadn't seen in too long. Several of the lovely ladies didn't make it last year even because of Hurricane Matthew so it had been too long. So nice to reconnect with everyone. I did get to stitch too. I worked on this beach piece today...
This is where I was from the first day I worked on it last time in June...
Here is where I got after today...
Not bad with all the talking we were doing. I did some shopping too from the vendors but I will wait and report on that after my retreat fun is over.

7 comments:

Preeti said...

Good progress on your project.

Maggee said...

Fun, fun, fun! Enjoy!

Astrids dragon said...

Looks good so far! Maybe one of these years I'll be able to attend, sounds like a good time.

Julie said...

Great progress you made.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A beach piece? That's novel LOL
It's so cute, love the sandcastle side, stitch that next!

Brigitte said...

It must be wonderful and so heartwarming to meet the people who go the retreat on a regular basis, and to be hugged by everyone.

Mii Stitch said...

I'm amazed at your progress, considering there was a lot of fun going on :)