Nov 27, 2017

Monday Update

Here it is the start of another week. Last week of November already. Where did the year go? Friday I got started on the next Christmas Jar. For a reminder here is what they will look like again...
I've already finished the 3rd one in the picture and now started the green one on the far right. Here is my 3 days progress on it so far...
The weather was nice and we didn't have plans this weekend so we got all our fall and Christmas tubs brought inside and ready to change our decorations over. Then the weather was warm on Sunday so Fred, Mom, and me put out our outside decorations...
 
 
 
Today we got to work on the inside but I swear this house grows when we try to do that type of stuff. It's a never ending job. I did put away all my fall/Halloween stuff so we do have that freshly robbed look haha. Mom got all of her fall stuff away too. So now we just have to fill the shelves with our goodies. That can wait till another day for now.

Hope this week is good to all reading this. Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Looks great! I'm so glad these are stitching up so well for you, excellent work. Love the photos of the house too!

Preeti said...

These jars are so cute! :)

Carol said...

Cute new project, Katie! We got our Christmas decorations put up outside, too. Crazy how warm the end of November is!! Everything looks very pretty at your house :)

Renee said...

How festive! I never even thought about decorating the little bench we have out front. You may have inspired me to give it a try! Wishing you a wonderful and productive week.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gosh I thought you'd stitched all four already! You've made great progress in just three days though.
The outside of the house is looking good already.

rosey175 said...

I love these jars; they're all going to be so pretty! You're ahead of me on the decorations, actually a lot of people are haha. The freshly-robbed look is very familiar. I've been working on the inside decorations in the cold mornings but the outside lights will have to wait for my husband to help!

Astrids dragon said...

I love seeing the progress on the jars!
Your lights look great, we haven't gotten that far yet but the inside is almost done.

Faith... said...

Your house looks great with all the decorations! I love those jars and you are making great progress on them.

Maggee said...

Pretty lights outside... nicely done! Also, #2 jar is coming along! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Julie said...

You do look nice and colourful and bright for the festive season

Brigitte said...

I love these Christmas Jars, such a cute idea by the designer. And you are already far into them. They will look great when you can hang them up.
Nice Christmas decoration.

Kaisievic said...

The Christmas Jars are so cute! Love your outdoor decorations - have fun doing the inside of your home.

Meari said...

Nice decorating!