Nov 16, 2017

November Finish and IHSW Project

(Finish #13) November 16th, 2017
November Snapshot from Pine Mountain Designs
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Nov 8th. Took 6 Days.

I really wanted to finish this one today and I did. Wohoo! Same as all the other months this was a fun stitch. It definitely had the perfect November feel to it. Now I have 5 left of these monthly snapshots. I think I will do December in December and then hopefully finish the others as soon as I can. I have so many projects screaming to be stitched I don't know when but they will be finished. 

Tomorrow is the start of IHSW. I got all my chores done today. So I'm obligation free I think. I've decided to work on my Under the Sea SAL. The last part I did was May so just a little behind...
Hopefully I can get some good progress this weekend. I will be back Monday with my update. I hope everyone has a great weekend and find lots of stitching time.

8 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

My Under the Sea SAL is behind too. I've just finished the mermaid. It's so cute, I couldn't resist it, but I've never once been caught up. Now I'm working on Christmas gifts, so I think once those are done, hopefully soon, I'll pick this up and work on it till the end of the year. Love your November Snapshot too. It's too cute.

Barb said...

I love autumn pieces. Your under the sea project is looking good too.

Renee said...

This is such a gorgeous finish! And, I cannot wait to see how far you get with your Under the Sea SAL.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Smokin' Needles on November!
Have a great IHSW, the new group is so much fun! I love how I know almost everyone there already.

Maggee said...

Good going on the finish of the November Snapshot! I KNEW you would fly through the finish! Have a stitchy weekend as planned! Hugs!

Brigitte said...

Great finish on November, it looks so good. That's definitely a great series. Enjoy catching up on the Under the Sea SAL.

Julie said...

Great November snapshot finish.

Astrids dragon said...

I love November, it looks great!