Dec 30, 2017
Stash, 2018 Goals, New Start for the New Year
The upper left container is designs I would like to do sometime. Of course that means I want to do them all NOW but I looked at my other tubs and realized I needed to get some of them finished first. The blue tub and the container in the front center are full of my current WIPs and new starts for very soon. The things on the floor were things I wanted to include in goals for 2018 and needed attention first. I have some of my Christmas stuff sorted and put into these but not all of it. I was spoiled rotten by Santa. I will add it later. I was already overwhelmed with never being able to anything but stitch this year haha.
So I sit down and made an official list on my computer. WOW! I have 75 things in my WIPs list. Including 15 new to start this year pieces...so far. So my goal is to finish as many as possible of course. I narrowed it down to 12 Focus Pieces to save my sanity a little bit...Yeah right!
Here we go:
1. Cabin Fever - MH Kit to display in our Cabin. Got for Christmas. Not Started.
2. Camping Out - MH Kit to display in our Cabin. Got for Christmas. Not Started.
3. Christmas Celebration - Frosted Pumpkin. Hubby got me for Christmas. I seen it being worked on a the PALs retreat last year and knew I couldn't live without it. I would love to have it finished this year. Not Started.
4. Christmas Jars - Dimensions I want to finish the last 2 jars.
5. Monthly Smalls SAL - Durene Jones Calendar Using the Durene Jones Calendar for the Monthly Smalls check in. I fell in love with them watching Rachel stitch them. Not Started.
6. Halloween Sampler - Frosted Pumpkin Hubby got me for Christmas. Told Hubby I couldn't have Christmas without getting Halloween too haha. He supported my addiction. Not Started.
7. Hold on to Hope - HAED So close to finished with this one. I want to get it done and on my wall!
8. Monthly Snapshots - 5 Months to Go Need to finish up the 5 months I missed throughout the year.
9. Myrtle Beach Postcard - Erica Michaels Bought at the 2017 PALs. I really want to get this one done to remember our time at Myrtle Beach. Not Started.
10. Spring Bell Pull - Stoney Creek I want to finish this one and hopefully start another season.
11. Under the Sea SAL - 5 Months to Go I want to finish up this fun SAL.
12. You are Loved - Hinzeit Hubby got me this one for Christmas. More information about this one at the bottom of this post. It's perfect. I'm going to start it for my New Year start and hopefully finish it this year.
So what do you think? I already know I'm insane. I told my family if I buy anything at all to stitch just slap me. Those designers just keep coming out with new things though. They don't understand we need hope to catch up.....yeah right.
So my goals list needs updated at the top of my blog but I will do that later. Hubby is gone all day and I'm going to go watch TV and relax with my New Start for the New Year. I know some people will wait until New Years Day to start theirs but I'm not patient enough to do that haha. Here is a picture of the one I'm starting...