Jun 13, 2018

August Snapshot Finish

(Finish #16) June 13th, 2018
August Snapshot from Pine Mountain Designs
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
  Started May 21st. Took me 10 Days.
 
Wohoo It's done. My stitching time is a little here and there so it took me a lot longer than normal. It's finished though. Now I just have Sept and Oct left and I will have finished the whole set. This is my 16th finish for this year. Another project marked off my YOW (Year of WIPs) list. Now I need to get started on the June Durene Jones Calendar piece.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your finish! The palm tree and beach look so inviting. Good to see those YOW pieces being steadily crossed off. :)

Brigitte said...

A nice finish, Katie. These August motives are all very sweet - and make you want to spend a couple of days at the beach.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

and great fun it is too.I love seeing your progress pop up on IG :)

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats on the colourful and fun piece. What a nice series.

Julie said...

Another colourful finish, you really are crossing finishes off the list this year Katie.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the latest Snapshot. Nice work!

Astrids dragon said...

August looks great, I love the sunbather!