Sep 16, 2018

September Gifted Gorgeousness

The 15th of every month we have a Gifted Gorgeousness check in. The idea of this fun blog SAL is to share things we are stitching as gifts or things we have received as gifts. Pop over to the wonderful Jo's blog to see what everyone has shared this time around.

Since the 15th of August I've worked on so many different pieces but let's see what qualifies for this SAL...

Last time I shared a WIP picture of You are Loved by Hinzeit that my hubby gave me for Christmas...
I finished it August 27th...
I also shared a new project I was going to start that my hubby got me for Christmas as well the Halloween Spooky Sampler from Frosted Pumpkin...
Here is where I am now on this one...
My sweet hubby also got me the Christmas one which I can't wait to start but I'm still in a Halloween mood so it will have to wait till later this year. I'm really hoping to finish this Halloween one. We'll see.

I joined Faith from Faithfully Stitching in an exchange. She was interested in the You are Loved pattern. So I swapped her for this beautiful piece of fabric...
Can't wait to find something to use it for. I'm always in need of fabrics. Thanks Faith for the great swap!

Have a great month! See ya next GG update with hopefully more progress on the Halloween Sampler.

9 comments:

Elfie said...

I always like your projects. They are so vibrant. I hope you find a design for your new fabric. It looks too pretty to sit unstitched.

Mary said...

I love your finish and you wip is really cute.

Sasha said...

Holy cow, all the progress!

Julie said...

Great Halloween project.

Astrids dragon said...

Yay, a finish, it looks great! I love the sampler so far, another fun one. Nice swap, I like the fabric. I'm sure you'll find something wonderful to stitch on it.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this momth. I am so happy that you have another gifted piece to work on! I really loved the border on the Hallowe'en design when it was released.
Nice fabric swap too.

Christine said...

Great finish, and wip. The fabric is lovely too

Kaisievic said...

Lovely new fabbie and I love your two GG projects this month.

DJ said...

Oh, I love both your designs that you are stitching on. I especially like the first one, as that is one of my favorite sayings. Nice gift from Faith too!