Nov 23, 2018

Thankful Pumpkin Finish

I'm back with another finish to celebrate...
(Finish #29) November 23rd, 2018
Thankful Pumpkins from Lucy Beam
Stitched on 28ct Picture This Plus Flash Lugana
Threads are Gentle Art Sampler Threads
Started Nov 16th. Took 4 Days. 
This new to me designer was setup at the Pennsylvania retreat. I loved the look of this pattern and I fell in love with it even more when I found the Flash fabric at House of Stitches. I want to finish it into a long pillow like it showed on the cover photo for the pattern...
We'll see if I can even figure out the trim. I love how it would look.

We had a very nice relaxing Thanksgiving. We ate too much but isn't that the point of Thanksgiving? Haha. Ham, Turkey, Deviled Eggs, Pickles, Olives, Cheeses, Veggies and Dip. Cheesecake and Pumpkin Pie for dessert. Yum. Other than eating we've been trying to catch up on shows off our DVR. Fred had to work today so here I am updating my readers on my new finish from today.

Next up to work on is the Foxwood Crossing sleds that I started at the retreat. 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks great, and to finish it off as the cover piece would look even better! :)

Julie said...

Perfect finish to end your Thanksgiving celebrations.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is really cute. Is that a pom-pom trim?

Faith... said...

That is super cute! I am sure you can finish it up just how you want to and I look forward to seeing it!!

Astrids dragon said...

I love the fabric, it's perfect for it! That finish is cute, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
It sounds like you had a yummy Thanksgiving.

Bethan said...

Such a great finish, and a happy belated thanksgiving to you all x