Feb 22, 2019

February Smalls SAL

February is a short month so here we are already at a Smalls SAL check in. The idea of this fun SAL is to stitch up something small each month. Maybe even finish it. Then you know you will have 12 things finished up at the end of the year. I used to be really bad about doing small pieces. Now I'm really enjoying the push to fill up my 3 layer shelf with a monthly seasonal type display.

I joined this SAL 4 years ago and picked a year long monthly piece. Now that's what I've stuck to. I have 3 full year long sets thanks to this SAL. This year I decided to do 2 sets. Lizzie Kate Stamps for me and a Nautical set for my mom.

My goal is to finish them each month throughout the year.


I got both the February pieces finished and even FFOd. (Fully Finished Off). I also finished up a little Valentine freebie for the Valentine Blog Hop this month...
So I finished 3 in January and now 3 more in February. I'm very happy with my progress. Have a great weekend. We are off to have a weekend of fun with friends.

10 comments:

Pam said...

Way to go Katie!! It's nice to have those challenges there to help us stay focused. I love seeing your finishes. Until next time, Stitch on!

Mary said...

Super cute finishes.

Mary's Thread said...

I love ALL of these! They are great! You have finished them so nicely! Thanks for joining the SAL!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Katie beautiful finishes my friend xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The linkup is very early this month. Nice finishing on your pillows this month.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

You have been continued getting things done! I love that heart.

Rachel said...

Lovely Smalls again, Katie. Your must be proud of all of them. :)

Pamela said...

Nice finishes!

Faith... said...

Great smalls Katie! I love the LK and the the freebie is cute and you used the perfect fabric for the finishing.

Astrids dragon said...

All sweet smalls, I think I like February the best.