Feb 24, 2019

February WIPocalypse

Today is the last Sunday of the month which means it's time for a WIPocalypse update. Measi setup this fun blog SAL so we can all finish our WIPs before the end of the world. I doubt that will ever happen especially with all the new things we keep adding to our lists haha. I like using this SAL as an excuse to keep track of what I've worked on and how many days on each project. So let's see what I've been working on since the last update...

Dream of the Sea Set -- 2 Days. Last update I had finished up 3 of the pieces from this set...
I have a 2 day start on the tray which is in the upper left on this above photo. Here it is after the 2 days of stitching...
4 Seasons Winter -- 3 Days. Last time this one was here after the first 2 days of progress...
Here is it now after 5 days in...
Nautical Year -- 3 Days. Started and finished up the Feb design...
Valentine Freebie -- 2 Days. Started and finish up this little freebie for the Valentine blog hop...
Lizzie Kate Flip-Its Stamps -- 6 Days. Started and finished up the Feb design...
Beer Dragon -- 3 Days. Here it was last time...
Here it is now...
Ocean in a Bottle -- 7 Days. Please come back tomorrow for an update on this one. I will include it in my Monday update.

Also with our check in's we get fun questions each month. Let's see what the question is this time...
Question of the Month: What do you listen to while stitching? I am a TV addict. I can't even tell you how many shows I just HAVE to watch each week. I'm always so far behind and thankful to my DVR that it can hold them till I do have time. So I'm always listening to a TV show in the background. Sometimes if they are really good I look up too much and slow down but most the time I can understand enough just listening.

See ya next check in to see what I've been working on till then.

10 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kate wow I love your work,your stitching is so beautiful,well done my friend xx

Julie said...

Such a lot of lovely things in this post. The winter has grown so much.

Rachel said...

A lovely round-up of your progress and finishes for the month but I can't wait to see how 7 days of progress has changed Ocean in a Bottle. :)

Astrids dragon said...

I love your 4 Seasons Winter, it is so pretty and delicate.
Look at that Beer Dragon grow, I'm loving it!

Carol said...

Nice progress on all, Katie!!

Janet said...

Wow lady. You are flying. Great job everything looks gorgeous.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Look at all that goodness! I love that first set you are working on. And let's not forget DRAGON :D

Sue said...

Love everything you have stitched here. I do the same with stitching and tv.

Cathy said...

Great progress! You are so busy and still manage to get alot done!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on your WIPs, especially the dragon.
Apparently it's a sign of a crafter that you recognise actors by their voices not their faces!