May 9, 2019

Still Alive

So our vacation ended up being a blur. I thought for sure I would have at least a half hour a day to update my blog, read emails, and post photos. Guess what? I sure didn't. We were so busy. I stayed up way too late. I woke up even more late. My sleep pattern is so insanely messed up. I woke up today just a bit before lunch. What a crazy, amazing, unbelievable, awesome, crazy time we had to say the least. We are home safe and sound. Got home last night at 11pm. I will explain what happened but I have no time now. Tomorrow we are going down to our cabin to defuse and relax. Believe me I need it. My brain is going to explode with all that I have to do. The pile of laundry is HUGE! So no real big updates for now.  But clear your inbox for next week. I will be posting everything. Just need to time. If you find extra send it my way. See ya next week!

6 comments:

Faith... said...

Glad to see you made it home safe and sound!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kate glad you are home safe and sound xx

Bethan said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound - hope you are already relaxing at the cabin, and I hope busy translates to having a wonderful time x

Astrids dragon said...

Welcome back to the real world! I hope you have a relaxing weekend, it sounds like you need it.

Julie said...

I hope you are nice and relaxed after your exciting trip

Rachel said...

As much as I love reading (daily) updates on your vacations, I'd sort of guessed that you were far too busy enjoying yourselves to have time to think about all of your virtual friends - as it should be. I'm now looking forward to reading all about it, seeing lots of photos and catching up with any stitching you may have done whilst away - hahah! Hope your weekend at the cabin helped you all recuperate and settle you back into 'normal' life! :)