May 16, 2019

May Gifted Gorgeousness

I'm still so far behind. I still haven't posted about the rest of our vacation. I'm sure trying though. I did finally get to stitch. Monday I told myself stay off the computer and stitch! I finally started the Nautical Year monthly piece for mom. Trying to finish my two monthly pieces before the month flies by which is just keeps doing no matter how much I beg. Anyway yesterday was Gifted Gorgeousness which we post on the 15th and share things we have received as a gift or are stitching as a gift for someone.

Two lovely ladies gave me something to share with you all. First Jo sent me a fantastic card. Look at this cute card...
So cute how you fold it and it stands up on it's own.

Now I have something really special to share with you all. Our lovely blog FFO friend Rachel is someone I have grown really close to even though we are so far apart geographically. She knew my birthday was a big one this year and asked permission to send me something. I'm so glad I said yes because she spoiled me rotten!!!
Remember these goodies I had haunting me? Well Monday was my big day so I finally opened them. I should have stopped to take another picture but I couldn't wait any longer. Each little package was so adorable wrapped all special in ribbons and different colored paper. Here are all my goodies though unwrapped...
First package I opened was all nautical themed.....have no idea how she knew I loved nautical things haha...
2nd package I opened was all Halloween themed....another subject I love....
Next was a Christmas theme...
Love that little snow dog kit. Adorable!!!! Last but not least something I've been dying to try...
A diamond painting kit. Plus it's a DRAGON!!!

I was spoiled rotten. Rachel I can't say Thank you enough. I love each thing and loved all the fabrics I can use to keep up posting on your FFG posts. Perfect.

Mom gave me some money to use toward some things I need want can't live without from 123stitch. I'll share that later. Then I'll use the leftover toward my framing that I need to take to my LNS still. I was sure spoiled rotten indeed. It was a wonderful relaxing weekend last weekend at the cabin. We had a lot of friends and family over and it was fun to tell all the Vegas stories in person.

I'm still buried in laundry. I did 7 loads already but so many more waiting. I have made it through the  pictures finally. Got them organized and ready to be printed for Jeremiah to have a special album to look back on his amazing birthday trip.

I want to finish my two monthly designs and then Adjust Your Sails is demanding to be started. Bridgette and me are going to SAL it. Just need TIME to get it ready to go.

Yes we are heading down to the cabin again tomorrow. It's IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend). Which I guess I need to change to IH@CSW (International Hermit at the Cabin Stitch Weekend) haha. But it's not near as easy to type haha. I'm hoping to take along something to stitch at least. Now to see if I find time. We are trying to get everything ready for a big party June 15th. So lots and lots to do. But anyway warn your family, grab your stitching, and get busy. Another thing I need to do is catch up on blog reading. *sigh* Never enough time.

Take care!!! Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Ariadne said...

Oh so many beautiful gifts. Happy birthday and many happy returns!Hugs.AriadnefromGreece!

Julie said...

Belated birthday wishes x
Lots of pretty goodies from your online friend
Enjoy IHSW @ The Cabin this weekend

Elfie said...

Sicjh a lot of gorgeous gifts. You are a lucky girl.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
I am so happy my card arrived safely! Rachel really did spoil you with all those wonderful gifts. We will have to rename it RGG for the next year or so, since we are renaming acronyms now LOL
Have a wonderful IH@CSW

Cathy said...

Happy Belated 40th birthday! Rachel really did spoil you and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the goodies. You've been really busy lately so I hope you can slow down a little and do some stitching this weekend.

jocondine said...

Joyeux anniversaire! So many lovely gifts, hope we'll see them all on the blog soon ;) on GG posts of course. xxx

FlashinScissors said...

Happy Blated Birthday! Lovely gifts fromRachel and it sounds l8ke you’ve had a great time!
Hope you managed to do some stitching this weekend!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Rachel said...

If I could have sent you 'time' it would have also been included in the package but, alas, it is not something I could wrap! Glad you had a lovely day. :)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kate happy birthday and what beautiful gifts you have received xx

Astrids dragon said...

Happy, happy belated birthday! You received lovely gifts from Rachel, so many goodies! I love the Dragon diamond kit, have fun with that one.
A book to remember will be a wonderful thing to look back on for Jeremiah's birthday.